Thursday, August 24, 2006

So today things were reversed. In the 9:00am class I didn't cover all of the material I needed to cover. There were two sections in the textbook that we were supposed to go over but for some reason or another there was a strange time-warp in my mind and when I looked at the clock realized there wouldn't be enough time to do the second section in enough detail; then as I was working through that realized that I had forgot to present a very important example from the first section. So after my analysis class that followed just 10 minutes after the 9:00am teaching I took some time to ... what? eat lunch ... no way, rework my lecture notes and after that do some homework. Then after linear algebra I had to jump in and do the lecture again at 2:00pm. That time went much better. I actually finished the essential material 5 minutes early and had some time to include some of the less important material at least in brief. I think the 9:00am class was pissed off that I didn't have time to take questions from homework. There wouldn't have been time for that though even with the better 2:00pm lecture.




There are lots of people with iP0dz (i purposefully misspelled it so the goddam search engines won't list my blog) around here. I guess they're the standard hipster wear out here like Pabst Blue Ribon is elsewhere. One guy in my 2:00pm class was listening during class. They sell them in the KU bookstore as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home