Friday, September 17, 2004

The Weekend is Deep, Dark, Lonely, Arduous, but Press On...I guess so

The weekend hasn't really even started yet but I'm feeling like it's Sunday night. On Monday there's supposed to be a meeting for the peace and social justice group that's here on campus of which I am the president and I am supposed to present some issue for discussion. Why? Because I said I would. Why? Because I think it would be really cool, but with school and all the other crap going on I haven't even thought about the thing until now and I should be sending out an email about the idea by like, well, today really. Oh...epistemology paper not going well either: I always think I've got a cool idea, then it takes a nice big plunge into the ocean and I feel like shit about it. The thing is, I like studying and thinking, but I hate being BUSY! That's all.

In other matters, the town is starting to jump already for the "art" fair tomorrow. I walked down main-street and with all the people and stores open when it's actually dark I felt like I had dropped into an actual city with a night life...that was weird. Usually when you walk down mainstreet in Hillsboro after eight o'clock the only night life is a cat crossing your path.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home